The National Hurricane Center (NHC) has issued a hurricane watch for areas along the east coast of Florida, including Broward County and Lake Okeechobee. The watch is in effect from the Space Coast down to Hallandale Beach.
Nicole is expected to make landfall between Wednesday night and Thursday. The storm is expected to continue strengthening and may even reach category 1 classification before it makes landfall.
AS WITH ANY POWERFUL STORM SYSTEM, STRONG WINDS, HEAVY RAIN, AND COASTAL FLOODING ARE ALL POSSIBLE. THE TIME TO PREPARE IS NOW.
The 2022 hurricane season has been an active one, and Subtropical Storm Nicole is not expected to strengthen into a major hurricane, but this does not mean the storm will be weak.
Even if Nicole stays at tropical storm strength, it can still spawn powerful tornadoes and cause massive amounts of damage to properties in Florida. These are the storms that can catch homeowners off guard. Take action now to brace the storm knowing you did everything you could to secure your property.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY AND FAMILY AHEAD OF NICOLE.
- Make sure to secure your property.This can mean a variety of things depending on the condition of your home. Start with protecting your windows and doors.
- Take pictures, and videos of your property before and after the storm has passed.This helps create evidence to strengthen your property damage claim.
- Make sure you have the insurance coverage you need by reviewing your policy and making changes if necessary.
- Always make sure you have an accessible emergency bag with essential documents, medicine, food, and water.
- Get your home inspected after a storm.It can save you thousands and help get your claim approved. Damage is not always easy to see, and it takes a professional with specialized equipment to find hidden damage.
IF HURRICANE IAN HAS ALREADY DAMAGED YOUR PROPERTY, THEN IT MAY BE BEST TO SEEK SHELTER ELSEWHERE.
Florida was recently hit hard by Hurricane Ian, which made landfall on the west coast of Florida on September 28, 2022, as a category 4 hurricane. Now Subtropical System Nicole is on its way to make landfall somewhere along the east coast of Florida between Wednesday and Thursday. Still, its effects will be felt throughout Florida, which can further damage communities that were already hit hard by Ian.
STAY SAFE AND PROTECT YOURSELVES!
Triumph Consulting is here to help you rebuild and regain stability. If you were affected by Nicole or if you are still dealing with damage from Hurricane Ian, our team is here for you.
Call 954-669-4935 now for a free claim review or go to WeGetYouPaid.com